We sometimes deliver our services in a hands-on way to help clients achieve successful change. Our skills and experience are best deployed in circumstances of complex change rather than “business as usual”, where we can work robustly but collaboratively to achieve change, freeing up the incumbent management to focus on core business issues.
We always use detailed project timetables and objectives, agreed and communicated with key stakeholders, to ensure the achievement of project goals.
We are skilled and confident at presenting project status and results, and managing the expectations of, high-status stakeholders such as C-Suite Executives, Non-Executive Directors and shareholders.
Some scenarios in which we can deliver interim management solutions are set out below.
- Internal controls review and overhaul
- Financial reporting process improvement
Acquirer / vendor due diligence
- Financial due diligence analysis of target
- Data room preparation
- Bidder query response process
- Company valuations
- Management of third party due diligence
Post acquisition integration
- Accounting policy alignment
- Systems migration planning and integration
- Rationalisation of group structure
- Assessment and reorganisation of finance teams
- Crisis cash flow management
- Financial statement review
- Financial irregularity investigations
- Crisis interim management
- Leading finance processes through change
- GAAP changes involving IFRS and US GAAP
- Changes in IT systems
- Improvements in reporting cycles